Perth Contract Lawyers
West Perth Legal provides contract review, contract drafting, and contract negotiation services. Our Commercial Lawyers are experienced in a broad range of commercial contracts. We pride ourselves on being detailed, pragmatic and approachable. We offer fixed fee and quick turnaround.
We have provided legal advice on over 300 contracts
Contract Legal Services
A written contract details the parties’ promises to each other, whether it be to supply goods and services, to lend money or for cooperation to achieve a common goal. It sets out the rules by which the parties agree to be bound.
A written contract will help to prevent opportunistic behaviour by a party.
Our Contract Lawyers can assist you with:
- Identifying the appropriate agreement for your type of transaction
- Saving the effort and expense of negotiating the terms of the transaction by suggesting commonly used clauses
- Mitigating common legal risks
- Using correct legal language to identify the parties
- Identifying contractual clauses that are incorrect or overly onerous for you
- Negotiating a contract for a better legal position whilst having regard to the differing bargaining powers of the parties and the commercial realities
- Preparing a legal document that is ready to be executed by the parties
West Perth Legal’s experienced Contract Lawyers can prepare, negotiate, and review a range of legal contracts (including bespoke agreements), such as:
- Business Sale Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Vendor Finance Agreement
- Loan Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Shareholders Agreement
- Share Sale Agreement
- Partnership Agreement
- Wet/Dry Hire Agreement
- Distribution Agreement
- Trust Documents
- Mortgage and Security Documents
- Bespoke Agreements
Perth Commercial Lawyer
We have helped hundreds of clients with their commercial legal needs.
Contact us for an obligation free quote or speak to our commercial lawyer for a confidential and complimentary discussion.