A loan agreement is a legal contract which sets out the terms to which a lender lends to a borrower. West Perth Legal can provide professionally drafted loan agreements to suit your situation and budget.
Our contract drafting services include:
- Legal advice on the type of loan agreement suitable and how to increase the chances of loan repayment
- Loan agreement between business partners
- Loan agreement between family members or friends
- Loan agreement for purchasing a house (including settlement, if required)
- Loan agreement with Mortgage (including registration of the Mortgage)
- Loan agreement with Caveat
- Loan agreement with other security
The importance of having a legally drafted loan agreement
Having a legally enforceable loan agreement could potentially save you from having to write-off your debt or spend legal fees to recover the loan amount. Lenders regularly have problems recovering the loan amount due to the absence of or a poorly drafted loan agreement, where disputes arise on the amount of the loan, repayment terms etc.
A professionally drafted loan agreement by an experienced Commercial Lawyer will increase the chances of loan recovery. Our lawyers will also help you to take steps to secure your loan to maximise your legal protection.
West Perth Legal Advantage
West Perth Legal provides regular drafting services on a full range of commercial contracts. Our lawyers have assisted many locals with their legal contract needs. We offer fixed fees for most of our services. Contact us for an obligation free quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
Perth Commercial Lawyer
We have helped hundreds of clients with their commercial legal needs.
Contact us for an obligation free quote or speak to our Commercial Lawyer for a confidential and complimentary discussion.